Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has never been published before, nor is it currently in the process of being submitted and published in other journals.
- Manuscripts are original works, free from plagiarism, and written according to the code of ethics for scientific publications.
- Manuscripts are written in Microsoft Word document format.
- The manuscript has been written following the provisions in accordance with the Author Guidelines and the JITEL template.
Section default policy
The copyright on each article belongs to the author .
Authors who publish their manuscripts in this Journal agree to the following conditions:
- The author acknowledges that JITEL has the right to publish for the first time under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Authors can submit articles separately, arrange for non-exclusive distribution of manuscripts that have been published in this journal into other versions (eg sent to the author's institution respository, publication in books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was first published on JITEL.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.